- Sites are even more-lazily loading Captcha besides the async defer, to only be included when the user interacts with something that requires it.
- Inconsistent error alerts, some are using jQuery.ready some are not
- I don't use JqueryUI, why do I need it.
- We should have the ability to add at the beginning of the head tag for prefetch
- The Jquery Version should get a bump in version to address XSS
- There are still shims for IE9
- Wishlists and Save to List need More Naming Consistency with the front end and the back end and the ability to have the account side bar.
- There are just too many wacky hacky work-arounds
- Stuff without labels
- Tables without role="presentation" (even though they shouldn't be), encapsulating "forms" need a role="form"
- Incrementing the quantity of an item already in the cart with too many doesn't roll back quantity and makes the "Checkout" button disappear.
- What is up with the credit card number field!?
Please sign in to leave a comment.