New Developer Documentation 🖥️
New Features 🤩
- Klaviyo App - A native integration with Klaviyo, the email marketing platform that's become popular for automated abandoned cart journeys. Integration includes sending post-order information such as products, order details and when orders are shipped, cancelled, or refunded. Plus, option to generate a JSON product feed every 6 hours. Tools > Apps & Add-Ons > Klaviyo.
- Braintree by PayPal - Braintree is now available as a payment gateway in your online store. This integration new opportunities to offer alternative payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and more. Settings > Payments & Taxes > Payment Gateways > Add Gateway.
- Drip Series for Abandoned Carts - Abandoned Carts can now have dedicated Drip Series email campaigns. Create your drip series first and then navigate to Settings > Marketing and assign your abandoned carts to your email campaign. When a product is ordered from that cart, the customer will be removed.
Attribute Filter Widget improvements
- Images can now be assigned to attributes in attribute filter widget along using new merge codes ##ATTRIBUTEICONURL## (image path) and ##ATTRIBUTEICONALTTEXT## (image alt text)
- Toggle switch is now available as a display option for attribute filters
- New setting for the widget to automatically filter attribute selections upon selection instead of clicking a "filter" button
- Browse by Rating Widget - You can now filter based on product ratings. For example only show 3 star products, 4 star products, etc. Read our support article on how to use it.
- Variant Matrix Support for Catalog Page - Now you can have variant matrixes for each product listed on a catalog page and also allow customers to input selections then add to cart - a great solution for quick ordering for B2B use cases or stores that are accustomed to orders with several variant selections per product.
- Public Documents and Documents Widget - Ability for the public to upload store specific public documents, licenses, certifications etc. and display it through a new widget. Admins can monitor and control these in a new page in the admin under Content. Read our support article to learn how you can implement store documents.
Feature Improvements 🚀
- Variant inventory photo on Checkout and Cart pages - Now you have the ability for the variant inventory photo to display on checkout and/or in the cart instead of the variant image.
- New setting to set Minimum Order Items before allowing visitor to check out. Settings > Orders > Minimum Order Items.
- New Text Over Image widget to easily change text overlays on banner images
- PayPal seller protection status now exposed in payment details on orders. You can see it under PayPal Checkout transactions on your orders.
- SEO setting to define "/" character replacements when generating custom URLs
- Refunds and other payment actions are now using the original gateway applied to the payment. This means when you switch gateways, processing refunds in your admin will now use the original gateway not the new one you've switched all your stores to.
- We made the "notify me" popup for products a modal with improved styling
- There is now a minimum phone number length of 10 for Australia
- Textbox alternative to month and date selects for credit card fields on checkout
- New Merge Code to get currency symbol - ##STORECURRENCYSYMBOL##
- You can now see product custom fields in the order view and edit pages
- Added a new Merge Code modifier to determine if a product is a kit - ##IF[ISKIT]##
- Improved custom time zones to apply correctly to emails sent by store
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed issue where merge codes not rendering data in the body of some reward tier email notices
- Fixed where the time was missing in "Date & Time" Column of visitor sessions overlays in admin.
- Fixed caching issues related to Q&A widget
- Fixed rendering issues with testimonials in testimonial widget
- Fixed issue where subscription pricing was not applying when adding to cart
- Fixed issue where abandoned carts were lost when order was attempting to be created
- Fixed an issue where incorrect product totals in attribute groups
- Fixed an issue with PayPal addresses and seller protection
- Fixed issue where order editor was throwing errors for WeightUnitID
- Category quick list widget is now correctly calculating product count
- Fixed time zone dropdowns not having a value shown
- Removed colons from text strings in fields for checkout page
- Fixed issue where category/widget product price was showing first advance price Instead of base price
- HTML control attributes are now rendering when used as a visibility area
- Fixed issues related to product search "sort by" script
- Fixed an issue where PayPal giving errors on checkout due to Item Name
- Fixed issue on View Order Page > More Actions > 'Generate Invoice', gets "refuses to connect" message
- Fixed remote carting issue where PayPal payment "none" seems to have set the order as approved.
- Issue resolved with bootstrap issues causing problems with Wishlist popover links
Please sign in to leave a comment.