AmeriCommerce grants you the ability to manually print your invoices and packing slips. Below you will be guided on how to easily accomplish this.
Generate Packing Slip
The main difference between Packing Slips and Invoices is that Packing Slips do not contain pricing or payment information. However the process to generate them is the same.
- Navigate to Orders> Orders.
- Search to find the order you need to edit.
- For Individual Orders: Click the Edit Order button to the left of the order.
- For Multiple Orders: Select the order by clicking the checkbox next to that order.
- Located in the upper right corner is the More Actions menu. From this menu, select the Print Invoice or Print Packing Slip option depending on whichever is appropriate.
A Print Page dialog will open. Follow this dialog to finish printing the page.
Print Packing Slips Per Warehouse
In our newest update, customers can now print separate packing slips for each warehouse used on an order. All items for an individual warehouse will be placed on their own packing slip.
There are two methods to do this.
Print all warehouse packing slips for an order by navigating to Orders > More Actions > Print > Print Packing Slips By Warehouse. This will generate separate packing slips for each warehouse in all selected orders.
Print a warehouse packing slip for a specific warehouse by going to Orders > Drop Ship Manager. You will need to choose the desired warehouse by selecting the "Search Options" drop down. Once you've selected a warehouse click on More Actions > Print Packing Slips.
If you are still having issues regarding any of these two methods, please contact our support team and we'll do everything we can to assist!