Note: Theme modification involves any change to the default values in the HTML or CSS of any theme or widget. Support can direct you to the correct page to make changes or to reset the widget, page HTML or CSS to its default value. This will undo any customization that may be in place. Before you create or modify a theme using HTML and CSS it is suggested to have a backup handy.
While theme modification is outside what support is allowed to assist with, if you need assistance with making modification to the theme, our implementation department is available to make these modification at an hour rate. If the service is ever needed please let us know and we will get that process started for you. Or check out our new Theme Store to find a theme that suits your needs.
- Navigate to: Themes > Edit Active Theme > Pages from your admin console.
- On the left side, In the Pages List, select either Order Invoice or Order Packing Slip depending on which you wish to edit.
- Once selected you can click on widgets in the left column. Here there are widget areas where you can add a piece of text to the invoice/packing slip using the custom html widget.
- For more advanced editing, click HTML Editor instead of widgets in the left column. This will give you the full layout of the page. If it is blank, click the Load Default Content at the top. The page will refresh with the default HTML.
- You can add, edit, rearrange, or remove html from this page to achieve the layout your would like.
- Once finished with your changes in the HTML Editor, click Save in the top right.