New Features 🤩
- Assign Themes to Multi-Stores: The AmeriCommerce multi-store security now allows user permissions for theme edits for themes that are associated to a store. What this means is that you can now have a user assigned to a multi-store with the ability to grant access for that user to be restricted to only edit a theme that's either set to active or set to "associated" with the store(s) they are restricted to.
- "Add New Store" API endpoint created for enterprise level customers
- "Import Theme" API endpoint created
- New setting for "show billing address on packing slip"
Bug Fixes 🔨
- Fixed issue with campaign coupons not being marked as "used"
- Fixed winter theme js error
- Cloning a product with multiple variants no longer disrupts the order of the variants in the .csv export
- Secondary product images now selectable in recent Chrome version
- Fixed issue where errors were generated when attempting to add a new variant item on products
- For the Catalog Search theme page setting 'Default Sort', choosing a value other than 'Default' will no longer prevent you from choosing default sort on the front end page.
- Fixed issue with option to remove background jobs was missing
- Fixed issue with logging into customer account with same login from multi-store, then accessing "My Account" causing an error
- Fixed issue causing issues with adding products to Subscription via Subscriptionedit.aspx
- Fixed issue where throwing exceptions when personalization ID does not exist for Gift certificate
Operation & Performance Improvements 🚀
- New account lockdown emails created based on My Account invoices and timing allowing users to immediately be able to navigate to email and pay directly on accounts to rectify balance
- When balance is paid on a locked down account it's now automatically unlocked versus a manual unlock process
Please sign in to leave a comment.