New Features 🤩
- My Account micro-service has officially launched in beta on all new accounts! This will show past and current invoices, the ability to pay invoices at any time in the admin, change your plan level along with many awesome new capabilities our customers have been begging to have for years. A select few customers will be introduced to the new system for testing purposes before rolling it out to everyone in batches. We will be posting more information on our company blog, newsletter and support articles soon so make sure you're subscribed!
- My Account deserves a second bullet - huge deal!
- Added CSS linter tool to be active on all CSS files in the file editor, allowing another place to edit your custom CSS with help.
- jQuery library used for your store’s front-end upgraded to 3.3.1
- New maintenance pages for when sites are in maintenance mode or unavailable
- Reward Points can now be automatically rewarded to your customers based on custom timed events - like customer birthdays!
- Allowed the capabilities for users to have access to delete more folder types in their file manager than we allowed previously (crossing our fingers this was a good decision)
Bug Fixes 🔨
- There was an issues with invoices printing with missing information or simply displaying improperly which has been fixed
- Authorize.net was giving some users trouble processing payments in the admin which was fixed
- When a store is connected to Tax Cloud, it's customers that are labelled tax exempt now ignore the API calls to Tax Cloud
- Added several new zip codes into our DB bringing it up to date with all available APO zip codes
- Corrected issues where best sellers Default "Sort by" on Category page does not save the setting after applying it
- Adjusted Google Product Feeds to list ‘itemCondition’ properly which has fixed reports of some errors from Google
- Fixed issue when manually processing batches of subscription renewals where sometimes it would create two orders
- Variant Swatches now show when products are linked
- Placeholder images updated to remove text and simplify them visually
- Exposed Orders.QBExport field on REST API to expose Quickbooks Pointers
Please sign in to leave a comment.