Bug Fixes & Application Improvements:
- QuickBooks Merchant Services API Update on 2/1/2018
- Updated all sites using QB Merchant Services.
- Customer my account page no longer displays cached addresses. Improved customer addressbook UI.
- Separate shipping no longer deselected after editing customer on order edit page
- PDFs and text files now allowed on file upload widgets
- Fixed order payment links broken with new session changes
- Fixed issue with AmeriSync
- Updated how integration related code is initialized to be compatible with UPS TLS upgrades
- Updated zipcodes DB table to include new 87547 zip for New Mexico
- Fixed issue where some add item to cart discounts could cause 502 error
- Fixed issue where editing an all store gift certificated resulted in 502 error.
- Fixed issue where order total would change after place order button clicked in certain circumstances
- Created tool that clears individual files from CF CDN automatically from editors
- Created tool to purge file from CDN on FTP upload
- Reviewed central logging to ensure completeness
- Validated IT change control procedures
- Validated Secure Code Review
- Added additional status alerts for existing streams
- Evaluated / Setup PagerDuty status alerts
- Evaluated OpsGenie
- Stood up new faster file server infrastructure
- Provisioned new application server
Please sign in to leave a comment.