In 2015.4 store owners have the ability to list their store's products on eBay as well as pull in sales for those listings.
Step 1 for using the integration is to authorize the store (app) to use/access the customer's eBay account. Navigate to Tools > Apps & Addons > eBay.
If the app has not been authorized yet, there will be an Authorize Now button. This takes you to eBay to login and approve our App.
Once authorized (or if already authorized) the eBay Configuration page will appear like this:
Products will be listed with an eBay Template, that the store owner creates. eBay Templates are required in order to list products.
eBay Template options include:
- Listing Template Name (to choose later when listing)
- Auction type
- Fixed Price Listing
- Listing Duration
- 1,3,5, or 7 days
- eBay Categories the products will be listed in on eBay)
- Choose 1 or 2. NOTE: 2 categories will cost additional listing fees.
- Pricing can be arbitrarily set on the template or be based on the Product Price
- Currently only the product's BASE PRICE is considered
- For Auction type listings, the starting price can be set as well as a Buy it Now price
- When using the Product price, the price can be adusted up/down via +/- Dollars or +/- Percentage.
- FlatRate or Calculated
- Handling Time = number of days before shipping
- Shipping methods are predefined by eBay.
- PayPal email address to receive payment - this will be prefilled automatically if the store accepts PayPal.
- Payment Types must be chosen that the store will accept, also predefined by eBay.
- Sales Tax - a single sales tax rate may be defined for a single state. It will be prefilled with the store's sales tax for the default tax region.
- Allow Returns
- Allow International Orders
- Extra Listing Features (These may incur additional listing fees.)
- Bold Title
- Highlight title
Fixed (Non product) price:
Calculated shipping (Control + click to select multiple shipping methods)
Creating Listings: NOTE: Currently products with Variants and product groups are not able to be listed. The main method of listing products is via the product list. (Catalog > Products) When the integration is enabled, the "List Products on eBay" button will be available in More Actions
The option is also available via the Product Editor General Tab
Clicking the button will pull up a wizard to guide through the listing process. Step one is to choose a template and store for orders to sync back into.
Step 2 will show you the fees that will be charged to the eBay account. If there are any issues with the listing the errors will be shown inline and no fees will be shown.
Clicking "Save and List" will post the products to eBay and you will be given links to view the product listings
The listing title is the Product Name and the description is built based on the product description tabs.
Active listings will show in Tools > Apps & Addons > eBay > eBay Listings
When an Item is sold on ebay OR when the listing expires it will be hidden from the default view.
Expired and Completed listings can be viewed via Search Options
Once an order is placed on eBay it will be synced back to the store for fulfillment.
The Order ID will be shown on the eBay Listing and can be edited from here (as well as the normal order List)
When the store adds a tracking # and marks the order as shipped, the tracking will be synced back in to eBay and the eBay order is marked as shipped
Please sign in to leave a comment.