- FEATURE: Invoice, Warehouse Invoice, Packing Slip, and Receipt all have store page types now. This will enable our customers to have more control over the look of their tickets.
- FEATURE: Invoice control (ctlInvoice) has been storetexted
- FEATURE: Mfg Name and Mfg # have also been added to the Invoice and Packing Slip
- FEATURE: Setup wizard grays out dashboard so people cannot skip it with popup blockers.
- MAINTENANCE: Shipping Comments have been renamed on the front end to "Address Notes." This will hopefully cut down on some of the confusion with customers thinking that these are order specific comments. Also, the address notes will now always be displayed if there in the Address editor.
MAINTENANCE: The logic behind loading snap-ins has been moved off of PageTemplate and moved to a combination of acTheme and PageTemplateShared. This enables us to now load snap-ins from either client or admin pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.