- HOTFIX: Link Group snap-in will now display the AdminHelp control with the message "There is no content to display for this Link Group snap-in." when trying to load the snap-in with a LinkListID of 0.
- HOTFIX/DEFECT #222 - Prevent Sales Analysis report from throwing a "Divide by zero" error when calculating shipping on an order that has been canceled.
- HOTFIX: Carts will no longer throw errors when trying to display a variant string for an item on which the variant has been deleted
- HOTFIX: Sale prices were not being displayed correctly for the last day of the sale.
- HOTFIX: Category page will now get the correct Attribute ID for loading attribute snap-ins.
- HOTFIX: The Content Page Editor was missing the Store ID from its query string.
- HOTFIX: Google Sitemap will now take into account CMS Pages that are set to Show in All Stores.
- HOTFIX: ProductPricingColFinal now excludes expired sale prices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.