This is a small feature release that is finally gearing up for better account management and the exciting addition of custom fields for all of our customers' extra data tracking needs.  Custom data fields will allow customers to add/edit any data on each record in their products, customers and orders and will be easily extensible to new record types in the future when custom fields are needed.
- FEATURE: 40+ Automatic Comparison Shopping Engine feeds added through deep integration with external software.
- See http://www.americommerce.com/comparison-shopping-engines.aspx for details
- FEATURE: Custom fields on Products/Customers/Orders managed centrally in admin, displayed in many ways on the front end including by merges, on checkout and registration, etc.  Checkboxes, Textboxes, Dropdown lists all supported.  Editable from my account and admin as well.  Global Settings > Custom Fields
- FEATURE: Make select custom fields private so only admins can see/edit them
- FEATURE: New statistics for bandwidth, product count, visitors, requests, data storage, file storage.  Top visitors by bandwidth and much more.
- FEATURE: Account/Package maintenance dashboard showing service level and overage limits
- FEATURE: Variant surcharges, etc are now supported for non inventory groups when using variant inventory.
- FEATURE - Can now add multiple items to the cart at one time via the query string on AddToCart.aspx.  Includes support for variants.
- Syntax (without variants):
Basically, itemID_1 matches with qty_1, itemID_2 with qty_2, and so on…
- Syntax (with variants):
Pipe character can be used to delimit multiple variants for a single product.  Like with itemID and qty, variant_# matches to the appropriate #.
- Syntax (without variants):
- FEATURE: product import ignores product attributes with ^ for the attribute.
- FEATURE: New setting on the Theme Manager: "Display Manufacturer as Text Only."  Manufacturer names will be displayed across all pages as only text rather than having a link associated with them.
- FEATURE: Added StoreText labels to Address Editor
- FEATURE: Have variant swatch images hide when variant inventory hidden.
- FEATURE: add theme control to logout.aspx page (snapin areas, can turn header/left column off, etc), replaced default message with localization controls for additional customization
- FEATURE: Show Base Item Number Only: This setting controls whether or not to show only the base item number, as opposed to the full item number with any item number extensions (from variants), in the cart and on orders. This is useful if the extensions are for internal use only or if the extensions cause the item numbers to become too long.
- FEATURE – Can now import and export URL Redirects.
- FEATURE: Added Attribute Path to the end of the Category Page Title if attributes are being used.  Also HTMLEncoded the Page Title on the merge so it wouldn't blow with quotes for inches as the page title is used on the MetaKeywords.
(includes hotfixes of all previous releases)
- FIX: Customer import: Addresses broken.  Added support back for importing multiple addresses.  Added ability to delete addresses and update any address.
- FIX: Google Checkout: Fixed the Notification handler, should now appropriately add the order to the system.
- FIX: Google Checkout: Shipping, tax, and total will now have the correct values at all times.
- FIX: Rewrite product editor saving to be more consistently saved between postbacks, it will only save at the end and can cancel anytime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.