Most of our customers are already on this version, it’s primarily a fast new version containing fixes and a few smaller new features.  During this release we spent most of this time working on the 2010 v1 release which will have some exciting stuff!  Here’s a recap of the highlights.  As usual check out the “Ongoing Progress & Fixes” blog for the release to know every last detail included!
- FEATURE: By popular demand, You can now quickly switch THEMES and STORES from the upper right side of the screen via a drop down menu.
- FEATURE: Cleaned up the new validation message framework for the admin console and added more robust validation to the Order Edit page.
- FEATURE: Updated key payment integrations
- Support added for many new and updated gateways
- Including our new Canadian/US/UK Payment Partner:  BeanStream
- Sign up here for great rates: https://payments.beanstream.com/partners/application.asp?cPartner=americommerce
- FEATURE: Includes support for PayPal’s latest API versions
- Entire supported payment method and gateway list is here: http://www.americommerce.com/kb/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=32
- FEATURE: Field by Field Highlighting on Errors
- FEATURE: New analytics rules that remove adcode and affiliate code from the URL but still gives credit to these visits
- This keeps google only indexing your base URL giving you full pagerank and also keeps you from getting an affiliate URL indexed in a search engine, giving false credit to the affiliate for the sale.
- FEATURE: New merge codes and performance and enhancements to existing ones
Please sign in to leave a comment.