- Directory only redirects now caught and run thru redirect logic "/store/blabla/", you can now redirect any folder to a new url too
- ALL extensions (no matter their pattern) are now run thru redirect logic "/page.a_weird_extension"
- Our new stylable 404 page now shows the bad/missing url that was requested for research purposes
- Only certain types (js, dll, avi, wmv, swf, java) will get the 404 message, all others will 302 TEMPORARY redirect to home page in the hopes the file may return
- If it is a nonexisting item for known pages (product/manufacturer/etc.) the 404 page will be returned (this was there, just extended)
- Allowed trailing folder names with a / or \ without it when setting them up and many other variations so customers do not have to enter multiple variations of the URL
Please sign in to leave a comment.