- FEATURE: Manufacturer added as a filter to the admin product search page
- FEATURE - The is now a Theme level flag to enable/disable the new public order comments from displaying in the checkout process
- MAINTENANCE: Removed legacy compliance for xhtml generation of the pages as we work towards stricter conformance with xHTML standards and as we implement AJAX support for our pages. Converted all of the Request.Form keys that contained :s to use $s instead so that they will now work properly with the web.config change made (removing xhtmlConformance mode=”legacy”). There may be some gotchas we run into that involve controls named similarly to “_ctl0_ctl1_blah”, which will now have the leading underscore removed and the numbering changed to ctl00, ctl01, etc (with a leading 0).
- MAINTENANCE: Corrected an issue with the sp GetManufacturerProducts, when AllCatalog is false. The issue was that the sp was only using the products primary category to compare against viewActiveCatgoryTree and not all the categories assigned to the product.
- MAINTENANCE: More PayPal Express Checkout tweaks: will no longer override shipping on Shortcut Flow, only on Mark Flow. Will now automatically fill in the values for the PayPal specified shipping address when returning from PayPal’s site in Shortcut Flow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.