- FEATURE: Added two new options to snap-ins: Snap-In Name and Hide Snap-In.
- Snap-In Name gives the snap-in a “nickname” that will be displayed in the snap-in’s header bar in the admin. Customers can use this to organize large amounts of snap-ins.
- Hide Snap-In allows the snap-in to be concealed on the storefront while preserving its settings in the admin.
- FEATURE: Added a new merge, ##PRICEOF[ID=?]##. Will display the price of the item whose ID (our ID) is indicated in the merge code. I.E. ##PRICEOF[ID=72]## will display the price of product ID 72.
- MAINTENANCE: Added validation to the warehouse edit page. Will now require the warehouse name and zip code to be entered.
- HOTFIX (all) – “Home Page Header File” and “Home Page Footer File” fields will now be properly filled when creating a blank theme.
- MAINTENANCE: The Remove method on acMailingList is now transactional.
- MAINTENANCE: Added an Opt-in/out check box to the Admin EditCustomer page
- MAINTENANCE: Mailing List Opt-in/Out check box added to the myAccount page
- MAINTENANCE: Slight adjustment to the way the mailing list checkbox is handled on onepagecheckout
- MAINTENANCE: Added validation for the coupon code field. Will now display an error message if the coupon code is not found.
- MAINTENANCE: Fix incorrect handling of NoAccount (no password supplied) customers on the One Page Checkout
MAINTENANCE: Fixed an error caused by arbitrarily large page index values in the catalog (arithmetic overflow)
Please sign in to leave a comment.