This is a small release and a stable production version of 5.0, all customers will be rolled up to this version that includes all 5.0 features of previous point releases (5.0.18 and such) and includes some new features of it's own including tighter integration with Google Analytics Conversion and E-Commerce Tracking.  Also included is a new Sales Taxing Engine integration that drives down to the zip code level automatically without keeping up with the tables/rates manually within AmeriCommerce.
- FEATURE: Added a secondary conditional merge based on the customertypeid (VisitingCustomerTypeID).
- FEATURE: Added two columns to the tracking number page, Customer Name and Ship Date.
- FEATURE: Order/Customer List: Country added as both an optional grid column and to the Excel data export.
- FEATURE: “Customer” based company field added as both an optional grid column and to the Excel data export
- FEATURE: Styles for the tabs on the Product Details page have been moved to Style.aspx to allow them to be overridden (ACS02683).
_uacct = "YOURACCNTNUMBER";
- FEATURE: Avalara (AvaTax) Tax Integration:  We are able to pull rates down to the street address and Avalara can even write checks to every taxed region for the client.  Editing an order updates the tax amount on record with Avalara, and cancelling or declining an order voids it in Avalara.  Setup fees apply for configuration changes.
3/1/08 to 3/17/08
- FEATURE: Added "DisplayType" option to Personalizations, and added to that the DisplayType of "Upload."  This displays a field on the product details page that allows the customer to upload a file to customize an item (such as a photo).  On the cart, order details, etc. it appears as a link that opens in a new window.
- FEATURE: For list pages.  Pricing for groups to use the lowest price in the group with option to exclude items.  Option to have pricing use lowest price regardless of qty price breaks.  Hooks in pricing function to get highest price.
- FEATURE: Google Checkout order statuses.  Works similar to the order statuses for Credit Cards in that it will set the order status to the status assigned in the administration console at the various stages in the Google Checkout process.
- FEATURE: Add weight and number of packages to shipping line on one page check-out similar to cart page.
- FEATURE - Google Checkout will now automatically update orders when charged, declined, or cancelled.
- FEATURE: Added the ability to Mass Delete categories from the CategoryList page
- FEATURE: Several tweaks for variant images.  Tooltip with variant name on hover.  MaxCol setting replaces Direction setting.  Ability to use a text value or image with the Zoom.  Added Reset button with same capability.  Show swatch next to variant drop down option.
FIXES IN THIS RELEASE
188.8.131.52 - 6/18/08
- HOTFIX (5.0.24, 5.0.27): Added null check for shared content merge.
- HOTFIX(5.0.x):Fixed ## WAREHOUSESUBTOTAL## Site Merge code not calculating quantity pricing.
- HOTFIX(5.0.x): Fixed Confirmation/receipt page(s) need to apply correct ItemNr styles.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - Fixed an issue where the Meta Description for Content Pages was using defaults even if a description was specified on the content page editor
- HOTFIX(All): Fixed variant surcharges are not hidden by login for pricing option.
- HOTFIX(5.0.x): Cleaned query string to fix the display of hacker safe when paging.
- HOTFIX: On the product editor, making a product inactive for a store was causing it disappear from the list so it can not be reactivated.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x), Defect 475 - Added an input for the time an order was placed to the Order Edit page.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - Shipping date on Order Edit page will be blank when it is not actually set, rather than defaulting to the current date (which, in turn, caused it to be saved as the current date if not modified).
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - Payment dates will now appear properly for order payments done in the order edit page.  Also, the approved date will appear as a second line under the payment date.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x), Defect 470 - Tracking Numbers page was throwing an exception if one of the orders in the list had a Non-US State set instead of a US state.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) – Some snap-in styles were not being applied properly to the Link Group snap-in.
- HOTFIX (24, 27): session log will no longer error when passing in a search query string (linked from the catalog searches report, lists sessions that searched for a particular string)
- HOTFIX: Snap-in CSS settings were not saving correctly due to an extra runat server div that was added around each css area.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - Added Existing check to PayPal IPN callback page.
- FIX: ## IF merge not working when not using ## ELSE##
- HOTFIX (24, 27): emails sent to customers via the order list using the actions menu will now be properly logged in the email log
- HOTFIX: Add space between state and zip for address on order.
- HOTFIX: Change the GenerationTime entry to a CSS comment (Style.aspx)
- HOTFIX: OnePageCheckout: split update panels further into specific areas to help prevent any user input being lost during ajax updates
- HOTFIX: OnePageCheckout: clear cart message during binding to prevent duplicates
- HOTFIX: OnePageCheckout: skip shipping validation during an ajax postback in the case that a canadian province is selected while the country is still set to US - this happens while someone is filling out the address form
- HOTFIX: OnePageCheckout: make postal code required for canada
- HOTFIX: Change the regex that replaces the content length in ajax postback responses to handle multiple update panel updates at once. This should get rid of the PageRequestManager script errors that pop up in some cases.
HOTFIX (24, 27): emails sent to customers via the order list using the actions menu will now be properly logged in the email log
184.108.40.206 - 5/14/08
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - References to lblPriceLabel were not completely removed when the label was.
- HOTFIX: Needs to check RealStoreID when cross referencing old pages to work with micro stores.
- HOTFIX (5.0.x) - Fixed an issue with PayPal Express Checkout
- HOTFIX: Previous session takeover hotfix was tweaked
220.127.116.11 - 5/12/08
- HOTFIX: USPS changed the name of the service for FirstClassMailInternational.
- HOTFIX: failed add to cart validation from the variant matrix was not triggering the proper validation messages due to redirects at the end of the add to cart method (ProductDetails page)
- HOTFIX: CustomerType was not ever being populated on the session (was preventing conditional merge VisitingCustomerType from functioning correctly).
- HOTFIX: (Defect 440) - Side column shopping cart will be hidden on One Page Checkout
- HOTFIX: Addresses imported through the customer import now only update/create the default shipping/billing addresses
- HOTFIX: Manufacturers imported through the product import should no longer be duplicated when the names contain non alpha characters such as (&, ', ").
- HOTFIX: setup wizard will now insert proper region type when inserting a new region
- HOTFIX: PageTemplate.Render now handles changes to content length during an UpdatePanel refresh - fixes the use of merges on an AJAX page
- HOTFIX: Fixed an issue with Customer Type login redirects where the correct URL was not pulled prior to attempting the redirect
- HOTFIX: Switch tabs on Order List page when searching.  Add Order ID to the search criteria.
- HOTFIX: search tab default button fixes for customer list, order list, search sessions, and product search
- HOTFIX: search sessions search now switches to list tab after search, and hostname/ip search now functions properly
- HOTFIX: Fixed the color of the snap-in "nickname" text in 5.0.24, was already fixed in Main and 5.0.26
- HOTFIX: Fixed a typo that caused all discounts of type "total items" to not function
- HOTFIX: viewing a session with a cart and customer record will no longer cause the admin to take over that customer's session
- HOTFIX: Defect 455 - Customer type discounts will now function properly.
- HOTFIX: Details tab will now appear first on the Product Details page (ACS03057).
- HOTFIX: remove unused js functions in ThemeScript.js that were causing conflicts on the product editor when product specific snapins were applied
- HOTFIX: The Shipping Address also now populates correctly
- HOTFIX: adjusted the method EmailNotificationByEmailID to check for non existing customer records
- HOTFIX: Order List & Customer List, Switches to List Tab whenever either of the two search buttons are clicked
- HOTFIX - Custom font family CSS settings will no longer be dropped when saving CSS settings unless they exactly match an option in the font-family dropdown, in which case it will be set. (ACS02785)
- HOTFIX: Rewrite search sessions (visitor log) query to implement more efficient custom paging
- Additionally added two new indexes to help the performance of the above query
- HOTFIX: add default button for customer search box on customer list page
- HOTFIX: Added website/store to viewsession page
- HOTFIX: New pricing display logic was breaking when a customer changed the product layout direction on the listing pages (i.e. category, manufacturer, attribute)
- HOTFIX (5.0.24), Google Checkout - Fixed the issue where no shipping rates were passed to Google if 'Ship Outside of Regions' was turned off.  If the zip code is outside the regions that shipping is allowed for, it will now display a message on the page where the zip code is collected.
- HOTFIX: Custom shipping methods not showing when customer logged-in.  Introduced with the CustomerType filter added on custom shipping.
- HOTFIX - EnableAddressBook setting was hiding the customer's order/email history.
- HOTFIX - ## SHOPCARTLINE## merge now calls a very limited GetCartTotalsForMerge so it is sped up considerably
- HOTFIX - Added an index to the product table to speed FeaturedItems query
- HOTFIX - Corrects issue with consecutive logins.
- HOTFIX: cart shipping calculation country drop down will now default to the store's defaultcountryID if set
- HOTFIX (24): add old affiliate analysis report back to reports menu, convert to master page layout
- HOTFIX - Corrected permissions mismatch on edit customer page. I also added an additional permission check when creating a new customer.
- HOTFIX, Defect 425 - Fixed a layout issue on the View Order page that caused the text of the Shipping Information area to overflow.
- HOTFIX, Defect 428 - Fixed an issue that caused order items added via the Order Edit page to incorrectly process discount items.  They were being removed from the cart when Save was clicked.
- HOTFIX, Fixed the formatting of the e-mail merge ## HANDLING## and added the e-mail merge ## DISCOUNTTOTAL## for Xerox.
- HOTFIX, Hide ## GOOGLECONVERSIONTRACKING## on non-order pages so it can be placed in the footer below the Google Analytics page tracking code
- HOTFIX (5.0.24) - Improved the cart verification routine for Google Checkout.  Also added more logging for shipping callbacks.
- HOTFIX (5.0.24), Defect 310 - Removed the unused fields from the Visitor Summary page, and fixed some layout/cross-browser issues on that page.
- HOTFIX: Added RequestTime and IsApplicationStart flag to Pageviews table for analysis purposes
- HOTFIX: Added a ton of tracing code to the PageTemplates and the ControlTemplate classes to try and determine bottlenecks on load times
4/4/08 - 18.104.22.168
- HOTFIX: New RadEditor was adding special characters with UTF-8 encoding causing weird characters in emails.  Forced sending all emails as UTF-8.
4/3/08 - 22.214.171.124
- HOTFIX:  Have cart use ItemNr off product for getting picture using auto association.
4/3/08 - 126.96.36.199
- HOTFIX - Will now strip HTML from the product description prior to passing it to Google Checkout.  The HTML was being encoded in the API which caused conflicts when the cart data was later verified.  (Google ignored the HTML anyway.)
- HOTFIX) - Removed check from the product group display that was preventing none matching customer type pricing from being displayed
- HOTFIX/DEFECT# 436 - Excluded future sale pricing from Product Pricing to prevent odd qty break display results in group grid
- HOTFIX - Google Checkout - Variants and item number will now be added to the item name when being passed to Google, so that the store owner can more accurately identify the items being ordered.
- Adjusted GetSaleProducts to handle ActiveCatalog
- Pricing fixes on GetSaleProducts
- Pricing fixes for showing lowest price on category listing pages and sorting fixes for pricing
- WYSIWYG editor for category header/footer on category editor now functions properly
- Add validation when no settings saved with attribute drop down settings snap-in.  Added some more help on the snap-in editor
- Google AdWords API has been updated to the newest v12 version
- HOTFIX (5.0.24): PayPal Express Checkout was not looking for the PayPalCurrencyCode setting in the config file.
HOTFIX (5.0.24): Google Checkout was trying to use the testing URL for merchant calculations in some cases.
- HOTFIX: Shipping single rate wrong when multiple packages for shipping providers
- HOTFIX: Order Edit Page was blowing when no store had been selected from the dropdown
- HOTFIX: Added logging for XML messages sent and received for Google Checkout.
- HOTFIX: Yet another Pricing CSS change. I corrected a CSS Class name typo on the category page.
- HOTFIX: CMS Pages now checking RealStoreID instead of StoreID to account for MicroStores
- HOTFIX: Add validation for ID passed into banner click tracking.  Spiders causing errors.
- HOTFIX: Revised the way the "Redirect on Login Link" dropdown is filled on the Customer Types page to fit the way the new Site Explorer sets up links.
- HOTFIX: Applies the correct CSS Classes to the search page's prices (i.e. retail, was, base, etc...)
- HOTFIX: Prevents the store's default customertypeID from overriding the customer's customertypeID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.