- Step 1: Obtain a Synifyd Account:
- Step 2: Setup Webhook in Signifyd:
- Step 3: Enable Integration in AmeriCommerce:
This article is a step-by-step guide to integrating AmeriCommerce with Signifyd's Guarantee Payments service. Signifyd’s financial guarantee protects online retailers in case of chargebacks allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk -- www.signifyd.com. Once the integration is configured and enabled, AmeriCommerce will automatically send the customer's billing information to Signifyd after a customer checks out on the checkout page. Signifyd will then process the information and update the order's status in AmeriCommerce accordingly.
Step 1: Obtain a Signifyd Account
If you don't already have an account or service with Signifyd, you'll need to register and sign-up for their Guarantee Payment service: https://www.signifyd.com.
Step 2: Setup Webook in Signifyd & Generate API Key
Once you've obtained an account, setup a webhook in Signifyd using the Guarantee Completion event trigger. To do so,
- Login to your Signifyd Console
- Navigate to the notifications settings page: https://app.signifyd.com/settings/notifications
- Create a Guarantee Completion webhook using the following URL: https://www.yourdomain.com/store/Integration/Signifyd/NotificationCallback.aspx
- Be sure to replace www.yourdomain.com with your AmeriCommerce store's SSL domain.
Next, Generate an API Key for AmeriCommerce to use. To do so,
- Navigate to the teams settings page in Signifyd
- Refer to Signifyd docs to Generate the API Key: https://www.signifyd.com/resources/faq/api/how-do-i-create-an-api-key/
- Keep the API key handy for Step 3.
For more information on setting up webhooks in Signifyd, see:
- Webhook API Reference: https://www.signifyd.com/docs/api/#/reference/guarantees
- Why am I not Receiving Webhooks: https://www.signifyd.com/resources/faq/webhooks/not-receiving/
Step 3: Enable Integration in AmeriCommerce
Lastly, enable the integration in AmeriCommerce. To do so, login to your AmeriCommerce dashboard and navigate to Tools > Apps and Addons > Signifyd, then:
- Check Enable Signifyd
- Paste the API Key you generated in Step 2 into the API Key field.
- Select the Order Status you would like to use for Guarantee Approved (click list icon > new to create a new status)
- Select the Order Status you would like to use for Guarantee Declined