- Getting Started
- Acquire your API keys
- Enter your API keys
- Other Settings and Special Considerations
YOTPO is a 3rd party product reviews and site feedback app. When enabled, this will replace the native review system. Any Product Review widgets will be replaced with a yotpo widget. Orders are pushed into the YOTPO system for mail after purchase review requests.
- Product Reviews must be enabled in Settings > Catalog > Product Reviews
- YOTPO Account
To get started, go to www.yotpo.com and log in or sign up for an account. Once signed up for YOTPO, go to the user icon in the top right, then click settings.
Acquire your API Key (App Key)
You can find the APP Key under general settings, along with a button to get your "Secret Key." When you click “Get secret key” YOTPO will send you a code via email.
Enter Your API Keys
Navigate to Tools > Apps & Addons > YOTPO from your AmeriCommerce admin console and enter the API Key (App Key) and API Secret.
Other Settings and Special Considerations
Send "mail after purchase" email when - Can be set to Placed, Approved, or Shipped
- YOTPO reviews widget replaces default product reviews widget automatically.
- YOTPO stars widget replaces default product review stars automatically.
- Existing site reviews can be pushed into YOTPO via More Actions menu on YOTPO apps page.
- YOTPO ratings and review counts are synced to products via a timed event.
- Once orders are sent to YOTPO, it triggers a review request based on settings inside of the YOTPO admin.
- We decided for the feature to be per store. If you want to use the same YOTPO account for multiple stores (not officially supported) you can re-enter the YOTPO information on each store.